Sundew is a unique and effective flea treatment and home deodoriser that is safe for your dog, cat and family. It kills fleas before they have the chance to leap onto your pet so you can be rest assured that you are no longer sharing fleas and pet odours with family and friends.
To prevent or treat fleas in your house, simply spray onto your carpet, pet bedding and furnishings for up to 30 days of control.
Kills fleas and flea larvae
- Flea eggs fall onto your carpet,furniture and yard
- Flea pupa emerge 1-2 weeks
- Flea adult takes several bloodmeals daily
Treats pet bedding, furniture and carpets - Fleas spend 90% of their time in your house and yard and not on your pet
Deodorises your house - To combine imidicloprid with a room fragrance (vanilla and lavender) in an easy to use aerosol
- 2 hours - 90% killed
- 4 hours - 100% killed
Safe for pets and the family
- does not cause mutations or cancer
- does not cause foetal malformations or any other
- reproductive effects in animals
- does not lead to reactions from repeated use
- does not increase the skin’s susceptibility to sun damage
Up to 30 days flea protection - Sundew Flea treatment is designed to maintain its high level of control for up to 30 days following application
Approved flea treatment
- Sundew Flea treatment is a registered veterinary medicine
- Veterinarians recommend SUNDEW Flea Control
- Proven safe and effective
- Manufactured in Australia
HOW IT WORKS
Fleas spend most of their time in your house or yard and only around 10% of their time actually on your dog, cat or pet. This is why Sundew Flea Control Deodorising Spray is administered to pet bedding, furniture and carpets and not to your companion animal, making it safe and highly effective.
- Simply shake the aerosol can and spray lightly onto pet bedding, furniture and carpets
- The adult flea and larvae absorbs imidacloprid during simple contact and dies shortly after
- Your house and pet are safe from fleas for up to 30 days following application and your home is left lightly fragranced
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is It Safe?
Yes. Tests have determined that the active ingredient of SUNDEW Flea Control Deodorising Household Flea Spray (Imidacloprid) does not cause mutations, cancer, foetal malformations or any other reproductive effects in animals. Studies have found animals don’t react to repeated use or that it increases the skin’s susceptibility to sun damage. The active ingredient in SUNDEW Flea Control Deodrising Household Flea spray is a powerful flea control and has been proven effective in killing fleas and flea larvae in veterinary products such as Advantage or Advocate for more than 15 years.
Is this product used by veterinarians?
SUNDEW Flea Control Deodorising Household Flea Spray is an approved flea treatment product. Veterinarians recommend Sundew and stock this product in the veterinary clinic.
Why spray bedding instead of the Pet?
Fleas spend 90% of their time in other places waiting for an opportunity to attach to pets. So it makes sense to treat where the flea problem is coming from.
Can It Be Used Around Pets Other Than Dogs and Cats?
Yes. It is okay to use around warm blooded pets such as rabbits, guinea pigs, rabbits and rodents.
Can I Overdose My Pet?
Studies have found animals don’t have a negative reaction to repeated application when this product is used as directed