No Products in the Cart
Mouse deterrents are an increasingly popular method of mouse control. This is due a number of reasons. Firstly the non-toxic nature of the devices means that there is no chance of accidental poisoning of non target species such as domestic pets, native animals and children. There is also no chance of a poisoned mouse dying in an inaccessible place and causing a bad smell. Secondly these devices are very 'hands off' when it comes to set up and ongoing monitoring & maintenance.