5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BUY DELTA PRO PROFESSIONAL INSECTICIDE
- 100% Australian owned manufacturer
2.5 times more concentrated than other commonly available deltamethrin formulations!
- Highly effective on a wide range of household and commercial insect pests
- Available in three convenient pack sizes - 200ml, 1 litre and 5 litre
- Australia's best formulated deltamethrin product
DeltaPRO® 25 Professional Insecticide
CUTTING EDGE PEST CONTROL. Sundew DeltaPRO is the superior formulated suspension concentrate containing 25 g/L deltamethrin for use in the control of a wide range of pests by Professional Pest Managers. This product has unsurpassed dispersion in water ensuring the best performance.
- 25 g/L deltamethrin
- 2.5 times more concentrated than other commonly available deltamethrin formulations (reduces weight in vehicles and improves fuel efficiency)
- Available in 200 mL (measuring beaker included), 1 L chamber pack, 5 L jerry can, and made-to-order 10 L cube
- Water based suspension concentrate
- Superior formulation quality compared to standards available on the market
- Registered for application to mattresses for bed bug control
- Patented Controlled Particle Technology® (CPT)
- Patented Transigel Rheology System® (TRS)
- DeltaPRO® carries the Sundew Solutions unconditional replacement guarantee if the product shows any sedimentation in its original container!
- This is Australia’s BEST formulated deltamethrin bar none.
- This is the deltamethrin formulation that has set the new benchmark for all others to follow.
- This is the deltemethrin other manufacturers wish they had!
- web spinning spiders
- non web spinning spiders
- bed bugs
- carpet beetles
- clothes moths
- bird mites
- house flies
- stored product insect pests
- quarantine pests
- five spined bark beetle
- and beetle family as directed on the product use label.
Type: Insecticide Concentrate
Active Ingredient: 25g/L Deltamethrin
Mixing Rate: Initial or cleanout rate 60mL / 5L water, Maintenance rate 30mL / 5L Water
Application Rate: Apply as a course spray at a rate of 5L per 100m2 not exceeding the point of run-off
Sizes: 200ml, 1L, 5L