The Seagull bird spikes take advantage of extra long spikes to guard buildings and structures against larger birds such as seagulls, crows and magpies. Each spike is constructed from 100% high-grade #304 stainless steel, which protects against rust, UV and chemical degradation, even in coastal areas.
Anti bird spikes visually deter birds from landing, perching or nesting and the tips are blunted to prevent any harm. Spikes are spot welded with precision to create a stronger and cleaner fusion, ensuring long life.
- Protects a wide area with a single row of spikes.
- Removes the threat of large birds immediately.
- Provides better surface adhesion than plastic polymer bases.
- A remarkably durable solution against birds.
- Easily conforms to any curved surfaces.
- Safe for both humans and birds.
- Base: #304 stainless steel rod
- Spike: #304 stainless steel
- Length: 1000mm
- Height: 165mm
- Width: 200mm
- Pitch: 25mm