5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BUY SAS PRO PROFESSIONAL GRANULE ANT KILLER
- Australian made by 100% Australian family owned business
- Available in two convenient 'Ready to Use' pack sizes - 1kg for small jobs or home use, 10kg for large jobs or commercial use
- Easy to apply granular formulation
- Contains active ingredient fipronil which is highly effective on social insects like ants
- Long residual period
Pack Sizes: 1kg, 10kg
Active Ingredients: 0.25g/kg Fipronil
NOW approved for Red Imported Fire Ants, Yellow Crazy Ants, and Argentine Stem Weevil.
Sundew Ant Silica (SAS PRO) 0.25 g/kg Fipronil based specially graded silica carrier granule for use in the control of nuisance ants, Red Imported Fire Ants, Yellow Crazy Ants, and Argentine Stem Weevil in external surrounds of buildings and structures including gardens, lawns, ant nests and trials. Also registered for application to commercial turf farms, parks, recreational areas, golf courses, bowling greens, sports fields etc.
SAS PRO is manufactured in Australia. Our high grade quartz silica is sourced from Perth. It is graded, washed and dried before shipping to the Sundew manufacturing plant in Melbourne. Our buckets, lids and shaker packs are supplied by local injection moulding suppliers in Melbourne. The labels on the buckets are printed by local suppliers using renewable Australian resources. SAS PRO is then blended using a proprietary 3 stage process involving sticking agents (similar to glue used on Post-It-Notes) being applied to the granules before the fipronil is electro statically applied to the quartz carrier and then dried. The final product is then filled and assembled in Melbourne before being dispatched nationally. During the manufacturing process our high quality silica is moved and packed off under a vacuum to remove all fine particles that could cause an inhalation hazard. This is a special 3 stage wash and vacuum process to remove fine particles and bring you the highest quality commercially available product.
- Fipronil based formulation for the treatment of funnel ants in commercial turf, and nuisance ants in domestic situations
- A high quality graded silica carrier is utilised to provide optimum distribution of fipronil in treated areas
- Optimum sized silica carrier are utilised to reduce any inhalation risks by users
- For use in external areas hard to treat with traditional sprays e.g. garden beds, between pavers, lawns, etc
- For best results apply along ant trails and around nests
- Fipronil based granule provides total colony eradication with Sundew Smart Kill Technology
- Broad spectrum or activity
- Long residual activity
- Convenient ready to use
- Ideal around sensitive areas such as schools, daycare, where nuisance ants cause great distress.
- After extensive field trials and real world experience Sundew recommends the use of SAS PRO on broken surfaces such as lawns, garden beds, between pavers, compost, ant trails, nests, etc
- Domestic (nuisance ants) – external surrounds of buildings and structures including gardens, lawns, ant nests and trails.
- Commerical (funnel ants) – external surrounds of lawns, commercial turf farms, parks, recreational areas, golf courses, bowling greens and sports fields.
- Smart Kill Technology transfers back to nest for colony elimination
- Proven fipronil formulation science
- Non scheduled poison
- Safe for people, animals and the environment when used as directed
- No mixing required
- No specialised equipment needed to apply treatment
- A very simple, efficient and effective ant treatment
- Easy to use convenient ready-to-use formulation
- No mess to clean up
- Broad spectrum controls carbohydrate, protein or oil feeding ants
- FREE dispenser pack in every 10 kg bucket
- MADE IN AUSTRALIA - PRODUCT OF AUSTRALIA
- Made by a family owned 100% Australian business
- Available in a 1 kg Shaker Pack or 10 kg Bulk Saver Bucket
Type: Granular Insecticide
Active Ingredient: 0.25g/kg Fipronil
Mixing Rate: Ready-To-Use
Application Rate: 0.75-1.5kg / 100m2
Size: 1kg, 10kg