5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BUY IMPERATOR SMOKE GENERATOR
- Large coverage - one unit covers up to 220m3
- Maximum penetration - smoke penetrates deep into cracks and crevices
- Strong flushing action to get pests in hard to reach areas
- Suitable for residential and commercial use
- Fast & effective knockdown
There's Nowhere to Run, Nowhere to Hide!
Ready-to-use smoke generator
Contains Permethrin 135g/kg
Fast & effective knock-down of a wide range of problem pests (including but not limited to cockroaches, ants, spiders, silverfish).
No equipment required
Cost & time effective- no equipment required and fress you up to do other work while treatment takes place
Maximum penetration into cracks & crevices (smaller particles sizes than spray or dust)
1 unit covers 220m3
GETTING THE BEST OUT OF IMPERATOR
- Imperator provides fast flushing action and initial kill for treatment of commercial and domestic premises.
- Is ideal for locations with difficult access. Fine particles give better penetration so there is nowhere for pests to hide
- Provides an ideal alternative to fumigation and missing with results that your customer will see immediately.
- One x31g Imperator treats uor to 440m (floor area x celling height)
- Close doors, windows and ventilators.
- Refer to the general instructions and precautions section of the product label.
- Remove all people, animals, fish and birds from the area to be treated
- Place each Imperator unit on a fire proof base, ignite (farthest from exit first) and leave the treated area
- Each Imperator unit until will generate smoke for several minutes. Keep the area closed up for at least 3 hours. For best results, treat late evening and leave area closed overnight.
- Ventilate for at least half and hour before re entry
- Use Imperator in conjunction with cultural controls such as removal of harbourage and breeding areas of target insects.
APVMA Approval No.: 56964
Type: Smoke Generator
Active Ingredient: 135g/kg Permethrin (25:75), 127g/kg Potassium Chlorate
Mixing Rate: Ready-To-Use
Application Rate: 1 generator/ 220 cubic metres