BATTERY OPERATED ULV FOGGER
Using the latest in battery technology, the DC20 ULV fogger has been specially designed to produce up to 40 minutes of continuous fogging time with only 3 hours of charge time as standard.
Features include a 2L tank, advanced 12V DC motor from LG electronics, two speed control and an adjustable nozzle producing droplet sizes between 5-30 microns. Thanks to its compact design, this fogger is ideal for spraying in smaller spaces including domestic properties as well as food preparation areas, car valets and offices. In addition, the power can be halved reducing noise levels, which is ideal for hospitals, nursing homes, and schools.
The compact and cordless design makes the DC20 ideal for fogging in places without electricity. Fog sheds, cabins, farm buildings, storage areas, new construction sites and other locations and objects where electricity is not available.
Each DC20 comes with a battery charger, chemical mixing cup, owner’s manual, shoulder strap and a replacement parts kit. The compact size and no power cord makes the DC20 a go-anywhere fogger. Compatible with water and oil based solutions. Do not use dissolved solids or powders.
- Tank Capacity 2 Litres
- Power 12 V
- Flow Rate 10-20 LPH
- Droplet Size 5 – 30 microns
- Net Weight 3.0 kg
- Dimensions 470 X 240 X 200 mm
- Cordles for use in areas with no electricity or remote locations
- Compact size for use in small spaces
- Powerful 2-speed Mabuchi 170 watt DC motor with onboard battery
- 40 min. operation / 3 hr. recharge
- Shoulder strap for comfort
- Replacement parts kit
- Adjustable nozzle for producing droplet sizes between 5-30 microns
- Two speed control switch
- Suitable for oil & water based solutions
- For indoor and outdoor fogging
- Kill mosquitoes, flies, gnats
- Fog disinfectants and sanitizers
- Fog fungicides for mould and mildew
- Apply biocides, organic solutions
- Use to eliminate invasive odours
- Hydrate greenhouses and plants
- Motor can be used as a blower to clean surfaces before fogging