Super High-Grade SS #304 Pressurised Sprayer with Pressure Gauge.
Stainless Steel Pressure Sprayer – 10L is built tough so it’s robust and durable making sure it’s reliable for the worksite or around the home. These Stainless Steel #304 sprayers can handle the harshest of chemicals and are aimed for the contractor or the DIY end-user on a day-to-day basis because of how easy they are to use. Easy to view pressure gauge makes sure you are completely in control and aware of the internal pressure at all times.
Built tough to withstand the harshest of chemicals. All the seals are chemical resistant with brass components to ensure our product can withstand acetone, xylene, bond breakers, curing compounds and other concrete chemicals.
- Stainless Steel 304
- Trigger – Stainless steel+brass
- Seals & Gaskets: Viton
- Lance: Chromplated Brass with SS soldering on both ends
- Tank capacity: 10L
- Tank Diameter: 180mm
- Pressure release valve
- Pressure Gauge
- Heavy-duty handle.
- Adjustable nozzle for misting or a concentrated stream application
- Hose length 1.2m
- Height 70cm
- Shoulder strap and spare parts kit included.
- If using chemicals we would recommend wearing a respirator and other protective clothing.
- Affix the spray gun and holding belt to the sprayer.
- Fill the liquid and then insert the air pump and tighten.
- Pump the air pump till the pressure reaches 4.0bar (4Kg)
- Start spraying. To adjust spray you can turn nozzle right from a strong water column or far left to a water fog consistency.
- After use, open the safety valve to release the residual air and empty the barrel for storage.