This premium quality pressure sprayer is the right tool for professionals.
Application: Use for plant protection and weed control. Also suitable for cleaning and trade applications.
A 340 cm pump generates a working pressure of 3 bar after astonishingly few strokes. The sprayer is extremely robust, easy to use and cleaning is straightforward. They have the reputation as being No.1 sprayers in the Australian market. The current fill level of spray medium can be checked easily and directly on the tank. These models possess some premium quality features such as spray wand over 50 cm long, robust handles with an optional pressure gauge and a selection of spray nozzles. UV-resistant plastics promise robustness and a long service life for these sprayers. The thick wall makes the tank almost indestructible.
- Flat jet & hollow cone nozzle
- Clamps for securing plastic & brass spray wands
- Quick-acting closure by twisting the handle
- Safety valve automatically compensates in the case of excess pressure inside the tank
- Extra large piston pump-operating pressure achieved after just a feew pump strokes
- Robust spray wand
- Practical strap
- Clearly visible spray medium level
- Ergonomically shaped handle
- 330cm³ pump generates 3 bar pressure (45 psi)
- Large apertures allow easy cleaning
- Durable 50cm spray lances
- Robust grips with optional pressure gauge attachment, fan & cone nozzles supplied as standard.
- Safety pressure release valve
- Adjustable spray pattern mist to stream
- Large funnel shape filler opening
- Metal pump lever, high performance pump
- Comfortable trigger piece
- Piston pump
- 7.5L capacity
- Viton seals
Tank Capacity - 7.0L
Max Spray Pressure Bar - 3.0
Weight - 2.6
Hose Length - 1.4
Spray Wand - 50cm Plastic
Nozzle - SOLO flat jet and hollow cone nozzle
Seals - viton