The Seagull Bird Spike uses extra tall spikes to protect buildings and structures against larger birds such as seagulls, crows and magpies. The bird spikes are made from 100% high-grade #304 stainless steel that protects against rust, UV and chemical degradation, even in coastal regions.
Bird spikes visually deter birds from coming near the surface and the tips are blunted to prevent any harm. Spikes are spot welded with precision to create a stronger and cleaner fusion, ensuring long life.
- The industry’s most durable solution against birds.
- Guaranteed to last for many years without maintenance.
- Deters large birds immediately.
- Easily conforms to any curved surfaces.
- Does not harm birds.
- Base: #304 stainless steel rod
- Spike: #304 stainless steel
- Length: 1000mm
- Height: 165mm
- Width: 90mm
- Pitch: 25mm