WHAT IS D-TER?
- D-Ter Animal & Bird Repellent is a fantastic animal & bird repellent. Ideal for use as a repellent for dogs, cats, birds, possums, kangaroos, bandicoots and more! (Registered for use against all animals and birds).
- Unique product with a clever, safe mode of action
- Not harmful to humans, animals or birds
- Simple to mix & spray onto the selected areas
- Can be used in general areas and buildings
- Will last up to 12 weeks
- Repel animals & birds without harming
- So how does it work? It repels by creating a feeling within the animal that the area is unsafe and threatening. This feeling goes when they move away.
- Use D-Ter Animal & Bird Repellent to repel birds and animals including dogs, cats, parrots, possums, rabbits, wallabies, rats and mice.
- Acts on the senses of smell and taste of animals entering treated areas, repelling without harming them. In rare cases it may take a few days to deter undesirable habits.
D-Ter Animal & Bird Repellent can be used in the following situations:
- Building, Sheds, Roofs, Downpipes and Gutters
- Structures, Attics, Ledges and Bridges
- Business, Township, Residences and Country parks and gardens
- Wineries and Vineyards
- Orchards and Market gardens
- Marine areas, Boats and Yachts
- Tree and Bush areas
- Prevents damage to seeds, vegetables, fruit and other plants
- Keeping birds and animals away from fences and buildings to avoid nesting and roosting in unwanted places
- Persuades pets and wildlife to stop spoiling your home and garden.
- Repels birds and animals - including dogs, cats, parrots, possums and rodents
- Repels without harming
- Protects vegetables, fruit trees, ornamentals, seedlings, sheds and buildings from cockatoos, crows, ducks, pigeons, rosellas, starlings, swallows and other birds
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors
- Easy to use - mix with water and spray on
- Effective immediately when dry
- Can last up to 12 weeks
- No withholding periods
- No unpleasant odours
- Not harmful to humans, animals or birds
- Rats & Mice
- Rabbits & Hares
- and other wildlife
- Wild Ducks
- Feral Pigeons
- and other birds
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
- Animals are not harmed in any way and children, adults and the public are safe
- Ensures that the animals are alerted and will not frequent ‘their present abode again’
- Has undertaken long term proven performance testing periods
- Is 100% approved by Authorities
- Is not considered a designated poison
- Registered for use against all animals and birds
- APVMA Approval No 340181298
- It is referred to in scientific literature as S.A.A.S
- Please refer to label for instructions and active ingredients
- A unique product
- Deters them without harming.
- Repels dogs & cats from soiling, digging & chewing in areas where they shouldn’t.
- Protects homes, gardens, patios, shopfronts and paved areas from both dogs and cats or rats and mice.
- Protects seedlings, herbs, vegetables, trees and shrubs from possums, kangaroos, wallabies, rabbits, foxes and other wildlife.
- Yes it is Safe for food crops.
- Protects vegetables. fruit trees, ornamentals, seedlings and buildings from cockatoos, crows, ducks, pigeons, rosellas, starlings, swallows, other birds, fruit bats and micro bats.
- Protects the roof space & the roses from possums!
- Can be used on moored boats to prevent fouling by roosting birds. Protect one plant or a whole area.
- Not considered a poison – no withholding period
- Can be used both indoors & out.
DILUTION RATES & APPLICATION
100g pack makes up 2L of spray (treats up to 120sq. metres)
1kg pack makes up 20L of spray (treats up to 1200 sq. metres)
4kg pack makes up 80L of spray (treats up to 4800 sq. metres)
Easy to use – mix with water & spray on.
Effective when dry.
Can also be used as a dust, for example as a seed dressing.
Can last up to 8-12 weeks!
Safe, proven & effective.
For use with all native animals and birds it is used at a rate of; 50g is added to 1 litre of warm water & allowed to cool. It is then applied with a garden sprayer or similar. A 100g pack will make 2L of spray & will treat up to 120m
For dogs, cats and other non native pests (such as rats & mice) 2L will treat 60m 2-3 pages of information is provided with your purchase.
After initial treatment repeat occasionally if necessary.
Active Ingredient: 997.3g/Kg Aluminium Ammonium Sulphate, 1.5g/Kg Sucrose Octa-Acetate, O.lg/Kg Denatonium Benzoate
Mixing rate: 50g per Litre of warm water
Application Rate: Use either a garden sprayer or watering can fitted with a fine hose
Sizes: 100g, 1kg, 4kg