Suitable for Mice and Small Rats.
The SMALL Multi Catch Mouse Trap is perfect for the live capture of multiple mice at one time. The SMALL Multi Catch Mouse Trap can hold up to 20 mice at one time. The SMALL Multi Catch Mouse Trap can be reused over and over.
The SMALL Multi Catch Mouse Trap is made from strong galvanised mesh with a metal base plate. The compact design allows it to be used in the smallest trapping spaces.
Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Easy to bait, set and release troublesome mice.
- 182mm x 110mm x 65mm
- Strong galvanised mesh
- Metal base plate
- Easy to bait, set and release
- Top entry point
- Easy to clean after use
- Child & pet safe - no springs or poison
- One way entry is totally safe around children & pets
- Clear view for wasy inspection of catch
- POISON FREE
- NO KILL
HOW TO TRAP A MOUSE
Make sure you correctly identify the type of rodent prior to setting of mouse trap. Different species of rats & mice have differing habits. Dead rats & mice in inaccessible places can cause problems with decomposing odour and/ or blow flies. Determining the type of rodent can usually be worked out from their damage, odour and droppings. Droppings of about 18mm in length indicate the Norway Rat, 12mm for the Roof Rat and 3-4mm for the house mouse.
- Put food source in the SMALL Multi Catch Mouse Trap. Remove the top (mesh) and place a small amount of peanut butter in the centre of the SMALL Multi Catch Mouse Trap. Replace the top of the trap.
- The mouse will smell food and make it’s way to the LARGE Multi Catch Mouse Trap.
- As the mouse enters the SMALL Multi Catch Mouse Trap and makes its way towards the peanut butter, the one way 'prongs' stop it form exiting , securing your pesky little visitor inside.
- TRAP SHOULD BE CHECHED REGULARLY FOR CAUGHT RODENTS - AT LEAST ONCE A DAY
- Then all you have to do is pick up your SMALL Multi Catch Mouse Trap (complete with mouse) and take it for a walk/drive to set it free.