GX33 high density gutter spike deters small birds from gutter spouting and stops rodents entering under roofs.
The Gutter Bird Spike is uniquely shaped to eliminate birds from perching and nesting in gutters. Made from 100% high-grade #304 stainless steel, it protects against rust, UV and chemical degradation.
Bird spikes are barely visible to humans but provide an overwhelming visual deterrent for birds. Each spike’s tip is blunted to prevent any harm.
Bird spikes are spot welded with precision to create a stronger and cleaner fusion, ensuring long life. The stainless steel base is light and conformable to any surface.
Basic Installation process:
1. Place the horizontal stainless steel band against the inside lip of the gutter
2. FOLD the two tabs over the gutter lip and use pliers or C-clamp to firmly mould the tab to the shape of the gutter lip
3. Optional: For added security TEK screw the tab to the gutter lip through the pre stamped holes.
- Prevents birds from blocking pipes and gutters, which can cause rain damage.
- Easy and fast installation with 1m length strips.
- Durable solution with no maintenance required.
- Visually discreet.
- Does not harm birds.
- Blunted tips to safely deter birds.
- Base: #304 stainless steel
- Spike: #304 stainless steel
- Length: 500mm
- Height: 140mm
- Width: 80mm