Electric 240V cold fogger, sprayer or mister suitable for distribution of a range of chemicals from pesticides to herbicides, disinfectants and sanitisers. High output with small particle size gives great coverage and quick distribution.
This style of fogger does not heat the carrier fluid like thermal foggers, instead it atomises the liquid using a high speed motor. The high pressure, fast moving air draws the water vapour out through the adjustable nozzle which can be easily rotated to give a range of droplet sizes. Generally water is the carrier liquid and you can mix in the chemical like pyrethrins or disinfectants inside the tank which holds up to 5L. The unit can be easily carried around or can be left to stand to spray a single area.
- 240V power with continuous duty
- Produces smaller particle sizes than other cold foggers and sprayers
- Use indoors or outdoors
- High speed airflow provides a uniform fog.
- Adjustable liquid output.
- Adjustable fog particle size.
- Flexible delivery hose allows the user to easily direct the flow of the fog / mist.
- 240V power makes it easy to use and allows for continuous running unlike battery and gas powered foggers.
- Cold fogging means a range of chemicals can be used as they will not be heat degraded.
- Ideal not just for mosquito and insect control, this system is also high effective for use with disinfectants, sanitizers and herbicides.
- Low maintenance.
- 12 months warranty.
- Mosquitos (Mozzies)
- Sand flies
- Pest and insect fogging
- Herbicide dispensing and fogging Sanitation and disinfecting
- Epidemic and disease prevention
- Agricultural and farm use
- Garden and acreage fogging
- Dispensing herbicides
- Misting farm animals and piggeries
Liquid Output 420mL / min
Spray Range 9m
Chemical Tank Volume 5L
Dimensions 80 x 23.5 x 29cm
Cord Length 3m
Particle Size 0.5 - 15 Microns