TOMCAT Glue Traps are the perfect product for capturing insects and other unwanted pests in and around the home. These non-toxic glue boards are ready to use either flat or folded into a covered trap.
An enhanced glue formulation and the extra large capture area provide even more holding power* for crawling insects. Each package contains four glue boards.
*Important: Due to increased holding power, the removal of release paper may be difficult if done incorrectly. Grip corner of film – remove with one quick movement (similar to removal of an adhesive bandage).
TOMCAT Glue Traps are ideal for the control of insects & cockroaches in sensitive situations where the use of poison bait is prohibited or discouraged.
TOMCAT Glue Traps utilise an advanced glue formulation for professional strength and superior holding power. Our glues provide the perfect combination of immediate grip and stretchable hold. A fragrance has even been embedded into the glue as an added attractant to ensure safe, effective results every time.
- The Packs contain 4 face-to-face glue boards that separate easily
- For placement in insect / cockroach runways, between their nests and their food supply.
- Place along walls where insects / cockroaches move back and forth.
- They are quick, clean and effective and leave no physical evidence so you know the job is done.
- Professional strength
- NON TOXIC
- Ready to use
- TOMCAT Glue Traps work without poison or mechanical apparatus
- When insects and cockroaches run onto TOMCAT Glue Traps, they get stuck and you simply dispose of the glue board
WHAT IS A GLUE BOARD?
Glue traps are made using natural or synthetic adhesive applied to cardboard, plastic trays or similar material. Bait can be placed in the center or a scent may be added to the adhesive by the manufacturer. Glue traps are used primarily for insect control indoors. Glue traps are not effective outdoors due to environmental conditions (moisture, dust), which quickly render the adhesive ineffective. Glue strip or glue tray devices trap the insects in the sticky glue.