TOMCAT Ultra all-weather blocks are easy to handle. Blocks are pre-formed with multiple gnawing edges to ensure exceptional rodent acceptance and reliable results. Can be used for indoor or outdoor placements and in a variety of weather conditions. Block bait is ideally suited for use in either the TOMCAT rat or mouse sized bait station.
For the control of rats and mice including those resistant to other antocoagulants, in and around domestic, commercial, public services and industrial buildings.
All purpose 28 gm Tomcat Blox are made with food grade ingredients and small amounts of paraffin from a unique extrusion process that yields a hard, multiple edged bait with the palatability of a meal bait and the weatherability of a wax bait. The multiple edges appeal to a rodent's desire to gnaw. Use indoors or out. A hole in the centre allows you to place it on securing rods in bait stations or nail or wire it in place.
Ready to use – fast acting Tomcat Ultra Blox Rat Bait for use in and around homes, agricultural, commercial and industrial buildings. A true mouse poison containing bromadiolone.
Place blocks in mouse poison station and observe Tomcat Ultra Blox Rat Bait take. Replace blocks that become more than 50% eaten to minimise the chance of blocks being removed from mouse poison stations. Maintain the supply of Tomcat Ultra Blox Mouse Poison until Tomcat Ultra Blox Mouse Poison is no longer eaten.
Where continuous control is required, maintain a steady supply of Tomcat Ultra Blox Rat Bait, replacing uneaten Tomcat Ultra Blox Rat Bait at monthly intervals to ensure Tomcat Ultra Blox Mouse Poison remains fresh. Unlike egg-shaped mouse poisons, Tomcat Ultra Blox Rat Bait cannot be rolled away and are manufactured with a hole in the middle so they can be easily nailed down to prevent ‘stealing and burying away from the site’
Follow these basic tips when carrying out your pest control programme to ensure you get maximum benefit at minimum cost:
- Choose the right product for the job and seek advice if required.
- Anticipate the problem rather than reacting to it.
- Expose all of the pests to the control measure at the same time and remove all other food options if possible.
- Follow label directions. This will improve results and minimise the risk to non-target animals.
- Replenish Tomcat Ultra Blox Rat Bait when they are consumed by pests and offer a generous amount of mouse poison.
- Manage pest immigration by establishing and maintaining control buffer zones.
- Also use mouse poison stations to ensure Tomcat Ultra Blox Rat Bait remains fresh and dry plus prevents access by non target species.
- Reliable all-weather formula.
- Centre hole feature to secure in bait stations.
- Low wax content increases bait acceptance.
- Extruded Blox ensuring even toxicity through the bait.
- 16 food-grade additives ensures maximum palatability and no stop-feed.
- Multiple edged shape gives rodents multiple gnawing edges for increased feeding.
WHAT IS BROMADIOLONE?
Bromadiolone is a potent rodenticide. It is a second-generation 4-hydroxycoumarin derivative, often called a "super-warfarin" for its added potency and tendency to accumulate in the liver of the poisoned organism. When first introduced to the UK market in 1980, it was effective against the populations that had become resistant to the first generation anticoagulants.
The product may be used both indoors and outdoors for rats and mice.
Bromadiolone can be absorbed through the digestive tract, through the lungs, or through skin contact. The pesticide is generally given orally. The substance is a vitamin K antagonist. The lack of vitamin K in the circulatory system reduces blood clotting and will cause death in large dosages due to internal hemorrhaging.