Active Constituent 0.05g/kg brodifacoum
TALON is a highly palatable, effective and versatile single feed rodenticide for professionals. TALON comes in a choice of formulations – wax blocks that are moisture and weather resistant; and cereal based medium sized pellets which replicate the preferred food for most species. TALON contains a human taste deterrent (bittering agent) and in the case of accidental ingestion the antidote vitamin K1 is readily available. There is minimal risk to non-target animals and humans when placed in inaccessible areas as directed on the label.
- Kills rats and mice with a single feed
- Highly attractive to rodents
- Less bait required, therefore very cost effective
- Kills rodents that are resistant to other rodenticides
- Clean and easy to use
- HACCP certified
Only one feed required to kill rodents within 14 days. If activity continues then additional rodents are present.
In general, once poisoning has commenced, rodents will be attracted to the nearest available source of water. Ensuring sources of water inside the building are covered or removed will assist in ensuring rodent leave the building before dying.
While rodents do readily consume Talon, if other food sources are available they may choose to eat that instead of the Talon. By removing other sources of food the rodents will naturally tend to consume the Talon.
Single feed second generation anticoagulant rodenticide. Control of mice and rats in and around industrial, commercial, public services, agricultural and domestic buildings. For control of rodents in damp and dry situations. Controls species resistant to warfarin, coumatetralyl and bromadiolone. Contains Bitrex human taste deterrent.
Ready to use pellets bait for use in damp or dry situations in and around industrial, commercial, public services, agricultural and domestic buildings Controls rodents resistant to other anticoagulants, including warfarin, coumatetralyl and bromadiolone
ONE FEED KILLS RATS AND MICE
- One feed is sufficient to kill rats & mice.
- Controls species which are resistant to warfarin & bromidioline
- Contains human taste deterrent Bitrix which prevents accidental consumption by children
- Active ingredient – Brodifacoum
- Pellet trays can be used where there are signs of rodent activity: * Along dark walls and rafters. * In dark sheltered areas.
- Mice require several feeding locations not more than 3m apart.
- Rats require large quantities of bait placed in 1 or 2 locations, not more than 9m apart.
- For effective control continue to bait until feeding ceases.
- Most rodent deaths occur 4 to 7 days after consumption of bait, but deaths may occur for up to 2 weeks.
- Do not let cats or dogs eat poisoned mice and rats.
- Eliminate all alternative food sources
- Cut open the pellet tray where shown to expose the bait
- Try not to touch the bait, as it deters rats & mice from consuming it
- Product is authorised for use in and around buildings (within 2 m) only.
- Do not place pellets in the open
- Do not place pellets in locations accessible to children & pets
- Use for controllling wildlife or rodent like animals requires permission from wildlife authorities