Size: 150g (6 x 25g)
Active Ingredient: Brodifacoum
Talon Rat & Mouse Killer is a ready to use bait for use in & around buildings. It controls rodent species which are resistant to warfarin and bromadiolone. One feed kills rats & mice.
- One feed is sufficient to kill rats & mice.
- Controls species which are resistant to warfarin & bromidioline
- Contains human taste deterrent Bitrex which prevents accidental consumption by children
- Active ingredient – Brodifacoum
- Contains 6 × 25 bait stations
WHERE CAN THIS PRODUCT BE USED?
- Pellet trays can be used where there are signs of rodent activity:
- Along dark walls and rafters.
- In dark sheltered areas.
- Mice require several feeding locations with 1 to 2 pellet trays per location, not more than 3m apart.
- Rats require large quantities of bait placed in 1 or 2 locations, 2 to 4 pellet trays per location, not more than 9m apart.
- For effective control continue to bait until feeding ceases.
- Most rodent deaths occur 4 to 7 days after consumption of bait, but deaths may occur for up to 2 weeks.
- Do not let cats or dogs eat poisoned mice and rats.