5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BUY STARRDUST PRO
- Australia's No1 selling insecticide dust with pest controllers
- Australian family owned manufacturer
- Industrial strength - Double the strength of other permethrin dusts
- Contains the addition of an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR)
- Provides up to 12 months control
Starrdust PRO is a ready-to-use broad spectrum insecticide with a unique formulation. It controls a wide range of insect pests including cockroaches, silverfish, spiders, ants, fleas, carpet beetles, bed bugs, European wasps, feral honey bees, bird mites, subterranean termites, hide beetles, and 3 new pests not on any dust product in Australia – millipedes, woodlice and clothes moths.
At last, a genuinely different industrial strength dust for pest management
New Starrdust PRO is the only dust in the world containing an IGR (insect growth regulator). Starrdust PRO is revolutionary in pest management because it combines a powerful knockdown adulticide as well as a long lasting IGR larvacide.
Starrdust PRO is the ideal tool for Pest Managers to treat hard to reach places and areas where a liquid cannot be used. The Pest Manager’s customer often has high expectations.
With Starrdust PRO the Pest Manager can offer unprecedented results not seen by current products on the market. Starrdust PRO provides long term control and the rapid knockdown expected by the customer.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Double strength permethrin 40:60 cis
- Dual actives: Permethrin PLUS Triflumuron IGR
- Pleasant fragrance
- Adulticide and Larvicide
- Best-in-market flowability
- Excellent flushing action
- Fast knockdown
- Long term control up to 12 months
- No repellency problems
- World’s only combo IGR dust
- Unique formulation to Sundew
- Handy flip-top lid for easy access
- Breaks resistant populations of cockroaches
- THE ONLY RESISTANCE BREAKER dust on the market
- 3 new pest claims added to label not on other products in Australia: millipedes, woodlice and clothes moths
- Excellent value for money – 2 active ingredients, 3 new pest claims and competitive price