No. 1 backpack sprayer used by city councils, contract gardeners, nurseries and rural farmers.
Application: This sprayer offers plant protection in numerous arbour contexts. Nurseries, contract gardens, large private gardens, areas with decorative plants and shrubs, plantations, public gardens, greenhouses, woodland, and areas with agricultural crops – all benefit from this sprayer.
SOLO is the No.1 backyard sprayer on the Australian market, No.1 used by City Councils, Contract Gardeners, Nursery Professionals and Rural Farmers. SOLO provides a range of piston pump sprayers (425 /425 LC) and diaphragm pump (475/473 D). Large filling apertures for convenient filling of the tank and low resistance pumps make spraying easy work. The worldwide success of these robust, durable pressure sprayers can be attributed to the following
characteristics: low maintenance, large spraying capacity, even application with low energy requirements and low inherent weight due to the use of top quality UV-stabilised plastics.
A well-designed range of accessories creates solutions for special applications.
- Impressive spray performance, two nozzles as standard
- Ergonomically refined, rotating, length-adjustable pump lever (Comfort Range Only) Individual pump lever mounting for right/left-handed users)
- Robust spray wand
- Large filling & cleaning aperture
- Longer hose for extended reach
- Handle with ergonomically shaped finger grips
- Manual valve with pressure gauge connection for precisely metered spray volume (not standard)
- Carrying handle with spray and retainer (Comfort Range Only)
- Stable tank frame
Pump Type - Diaphragm
Tank Capacity - 15L
Max Spray Pressure Bar - 4.0
Manual Spray Pressure Adjustment - yes
Folding Handle - yes
Weight - 4.7
Seals - viton