5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BUY PROTECT-US DOMINATE INSECTICIDE
- Contains the active ingredient fipronil which is very effective on social insects such as ants
- Dominate formulation is non-repellent to ensure maximum pest contact
- Fipronil is a slow acting insecticide. This allows for large numbers of colony members being exposed to Dominate and lead to colony elimination
- Registered for the control of Earwigs
- Low application rate - a little goes a long way.
Highly effective against ground dwelling insects and non-repellent in the soil to ensure maximum pest contact
Since DOMINATE is non-repellent in the soil when used at label rates, millipede aggregates and ant nests don’t stand a chance. Large numbers of colony members can be exposed to DOMINATE before the irreversible effects set in, leading to ultimate colony elimination.
DOMINATE absorbs tightly to soil, has low solubility in water, and a low vapour pressure; as do its environmental degradates. Low application rates, combined with the unique DOMINATE formulation also reduces the risk of run-off.
- BROWN ANTS
- BLACK ANTS
- GREY ANTS