Bird netting or anti-bird netting is used to prevent birds from reaching certain areas. It provides a discreet and impenetrable barrier that protects buildings, structures, crops, fruit trees, vines, etc without harming the birds. Bird netting can be used on buildings to block out pigeons, starlings, etc from landing, nesting or roosting in certain areas such as loading docks, car parks, plant rooms, entrance awnings, etc. In agricultural situations bird netting can be used to protect fruit trees, grape vines or crops from damage caused by birds.
Bird netting is available in a range of different grades including light weight extruded netting, knitted diamond mesh fruit tree netting, hexagonal mesh vineyard and canopy netting and square knotted heavy duty structural bird netting.
Features of Easy Pest Supplies Bird Netting:
- 10 year warranty against UV degradation (excludes solar panel bird mesh)
- UV Stabilised for harsh Australian conditions
- Commercial Grade – What the professionals use
- Available in a variety of sizes to suit individual needs
- Available in a variety of grades from lightweight to heavy duty and everything in between
- Bulk sizes and pricing available on request
- Bird netting for every application – Vineyards, orchards, crops, structures, urban buildings.
Bird netting styles available:
- Canopy Bird Netting – 60gsm - Canopy bird netting is ideal for commercial orchard structures. It is the minimum requirement for permanent structures. Canopy Bird Netting features a 15mm hexagonal hole and is available in both black and white.
- Fruit Tree Bird Netting – 35gsm - Fruit Tree bird netting is ideal for use as a throw over net or use on light structures. It is available in small bundles for home / backyard use as well as large bulk rolls for commercial use. Fruit Tree Bird Netting features a 15mm diamond hole and is available in black and white.
- Heavy Duty Structural Bird Netting – 70gsm - Heavy Duty Structural bird netting is ideal for use as a block out net for urban buildings and structures. It can also be used for commercial orchard structures and backyard structures. It is available in small bundles for home / backyard use as well as large bulk bales for commercial use. Heavy Duty Structural Bird Netting features a 19mm square hole and is available only in black.
- Lightweight Extruded Bird Netting – 10gsm - Extruded bird netting is perfect for home / backyard use or short term commercial use. It can be used on vegetable gardens, fruit trees, vines, etc. It is available in small bundles and large rolls. Extruded bird netting features a 12mm diamond hole and is available in black and white.
- Solar Panel Bird Mesh Kit – 30m - This Solar Panel Bird Mesh Kit has been developed to prevent birds, rodents, leaves and other debris from getting under solar panels on house roofs and commercial buildings. It is designed to attach to the underside of the solar panel with specially designed clips. The mesh is UV PVC coated galvanised wire mesh with a 10mm x 10mm square hole available only in black. The fasteners are UV stabilised impact resistant industrial nylon.