- EPDM - EPDM is good in steam applications and has fair chemical resistance. It should not be used with solvents or petroleum agents. Suitable for alkaline detergents, pH 7-14.
- Viton - Viton has excellent chemical resistance. Suitable for acid-based cleaners, pH 1-7.
The MESTO 1.5 L FOAMER Pressure Sprayer features a clearly graduated, chemically resistant, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) tank, a foaming spray nozzle and a safety valve.Two models are available (with varying seal and pump materials) to cater for the two most common types of chemicals used in modern car care; alkaline detergents and acid-based cleaners.
The MESTO 1.5 L FOAMER Pressure Sprayer is designed and manufactured in Germany, by a family-owned business with more than 90 years of experience in developing and producing high quality portable sprayers. As a result of their expertise, MESTO set the standard for innovation and performance in their sector. A range of spare parts and accessories make MESTO sprayers a versatile and economic proposition (particularly given that the availability of spare parts for each product is guaranteed for 20 years from the date of purchase).
- Compression sprayer 1.5 l with plastic tank.
- Filling contents: 1.5 l
- Total contents: 2.0 l
- Operating pressure: 3 bar
- Weight when empty: 515 g
- Tank: Plastic, with large pressure reservoir
- Seals: FPM (Viton®) or EPDM
- Nozzle: Special plastic nozzle for foaming agents generates – due to liquid – a dry, long adherent foam, area wide