- EPDM - EPDM is good in steam applications and has fair chemical resistance. It should not be used with solvents or petroleum agents. Suitable for alkaline detergents, pH 7-14.
- Viton - Viton has excellent chemical resistance. Suitable for acid-based cleaners, pH 1-7.
MESTO 1.5 L CLEANER Pressure Sprayers are designed and manufactured in Germany, by a family-owned business with more than 90 years of experience in developing and producing high quality portable sprayers. As a result of their expertise, MESTO set the standard for innovation and performance in their sector, and provide the best sprayers for every feasible application, including automotive detailing.
Each MESTO 1.5 L CLEANER Pressure Sprayer features a clearly graduated, chemically resistant, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) tank, an exchangeable spray wand, an adjustable spray nozzle and a safety valve. Three different models are available (with varying seal and pump materials) to cater for the three most common cleaning chemicals used in modern car care; alkaline detergents, acid-based cleaners and sprit-based solvents.
- Safety valve
- Nylon pump
- Plastic jacket wand to protect the non-return valve
- Pressure sprayer 1.5 l with plastic tank.
- Filling contents: 1.5 l
- Pump: PA
- Weight when empty: 0.410 kg
- Tank: Plastic with filling scale
- Seals: FPM (Viton®) or EPDM
- Nozzle: Plastic, adjustable