- EPDM - EPDM is good in steam applications and has fair chemical resistance. It should not be used with solvents or petroleum agents. Suitable for alkaline detergents, pH 7-14.
- Viton - Viton has excellent chemical resistance. Suitable for acid-based cleaners, pH 1-7.
MESTO 5 L CLEANER Pressure Sprayers are designed and manufactured in Germany, by a family-owned business with more than 90 years of experience in developing and producing high quality portable sprayers. As a result of their expertise, MESTO set the standard for innovation and performance in their sector, and provide the best sprayers for every feasible application, including automotive detailing.
Each MESTO 5 L CLEANER Pressure Sprayer features a graduated high-density polyethylene (HDPE) tank, a built-in filling funnel and carrying handle, a 2 m long polyvinyl chloride (PVC) hose, a 48 cm long spray wand, a rotatable spray nozzle and a pressure gauge. Two models are available (with varying seal and pump materials) to cater for the two most common types of chemicals used in modern car care; alkaline detergents and acid-based cleaners.
- Compression sprayer with 5 l plastic tank.
- Filling contents: 5 l
- Total contents: 8 l
- Operating pressure: 3 bar (44 psi)
- Weight when empty: 2.5 kg
- Tank: Plastic, with large pressure reservoir
- Carried at the side
- Seals: EPDM or Viton
- Nozzle: Plastic flat jet nozzle
- Spray wand: Plastic 48 cm, 360° rotatable
- Hose: 2.0 m Professional pump
- Large filling funnel