Designed around the UV LED source, Infiniti® delivers game changing unique flykiller technology to the professional flying insect control market. Infiniti® differentiates itself from other glueboard flykillers by utilising a unique patented* glueboard and patented* UV source to deliver superb efficacy. Fly catch trials have shown that Infiniti® offers comparable catch results to a traditional 45W UV flykiller which uses fluorescent lamps whilst offering 67% savings in energy running costs!
Infiniti® is the ultimate choice for a wide range of commercial applications, with additional benefits including the ultra slim profile and bottom loading glueboard which make the unit perfect for areas lacking in wall space. The low energy consumption of the unit benefits the environment by reducing emissions and pollution caused by energy generation.
With a stylish and contemporary aesthetic, Infiniti® incorporates features that make servicing and installation quick and easy. The brushed aluminium plated front guard has magnetic closures integrated into the unit, allowing tool free access. A specially designed Glupac® glueboard slides in from the bottom of the unit, and sits directly in front of the UV LEDs, improving accessibility and allowing for a slimmer profile flykiller.
The unique position of the UV LED strips behind the glueboard* helps to increase the capture rate by reducing the common problem of flying insects flying around the UV source without getting caught. The distinctive LED strips* also have an effective UV output life of 3 years, which reduces servicing time and inventory management. Infiniti® has been specially engineered with curved glueboard runners within the unit to provide rigidity to the glueboard, preventing it from bowing and maximising the efficacy of the glueboard.
- Glueboard access from the bottom for quick and easy servicing
- Low energy running costs
- Compact model for discretion and space restricted installations
- Quick tool free access gives simple access to consumables for easy maintenance
- High efficacy UV LED strips provide a 3 year effective life
- Designed for use with Glupac® glueboards with UV stabiliser
- Independently tested and certified to RoHS and all relevant European standards
- Tubes: TBA
- Glueboard: TBA
- Suggested area coverage: TBA
This unit plugs into a standard 240V Australian power point.
TIPS FOR PLACEMENT & INSTALLATION
Every application is unique, so each situation requires an individual assessment for fly killer siting, however, there are basic principals that should be followed:
- Recommend enough Electric Fly Killers to cover the area to be protected in line with the recommended coverage guidelines for each model
- Install Electric Fly Killers away from sources of light competition, such as windows, doors and high powered luminaires
- Consider sources of heat and airflow, such as heaters / AC units
- Don’t install Electric Fly Killers directly above sensitive areas, such as food preparation areas
- Glue board fly killer units should be used in sensitive applications such as food preparation or production areas
- Consider access for installation and future servicing
- Wherever possible, Electric Fly Killers should be positioned at 90° to sources of natural light, such as windows, doors and skylights
- Electric Fly Killers should be positioned in between potential entry points, so as to intercept flying insects before they reach sensitive areas
- Electric Fly Killers should not be sited either too high or too low in the area to be protected, with an optimum height of around 2m, for most flying insect species