Cedar Rings are a safe, chemical-free alternative to mothballs and naphthalene. Made from sustainably sourced, FSC certified US Eastern Cedarwood, Cedar Rings are placed on hangers to impart a fresh scent to your wardrobe to help deter moths.
As a natural repellent, cedar protects your clothes from moth and insect damage, as well as protecting against mildew, mustiness, mould and moisture by absorbing unwanted odours to give a fresh, clean cedar scent.
- 100% Natural, Clothes Moth & Insect Deterrent
- Chemical Free & Safe around people and pets.
- Protects against mildew, mould and moisture with a fresh clean scent
- Sustainable and reusable – scent can be refreshed for longer use
- For use on clothes hangers, and in drawers and wardrobes
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Slide cedar rings over the hooks of your clothes hangers.
- Place enough cedar rings so that you can smell the fragrance. Avoid direct contact with clothes – wrap cedar with tissue paper to separate.
- For best results, fabric should be clean before storage.
- Refresh the cedar scent by lightly sanding the wood with sandpaper every 4-6 months.
- Replace cedar balls every 10-12 months for best ongoing care and results.
Warning: Choking hazard. Keep out of reach of small children and pets.