5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BUY PEST DEFENCE BED BUG BLITZ
- Contains Amophous Silica which is pesticide free
- Extremely safe. Bed Bug Blitz has a physical mode of action rather than a chemical mode of action
- Being non-chemical it does not break down over time meaning long lasting control
- Available in a handy aerosol pack for ease of application and maximum penetration into cracks and crevices
- Effective on chemically resistant strains of bed bugs
The long-lasting, pesticide-free aerosol for controlling bed bugs.
Bed Bug Blitz contains a unique and highly abrasive grade of pyrogenic, amorphous silica – ideal for killing bed bugs.
Bed Bug Blitz kills bed bugs via rapid dehydration caused by breaking down the bed bug's waterproof exterior.
- Low risk & easy to use
- Long-lasting results
- Controls resistant strains
- Pesticide free
- Tested in Australia and overseas
- APVMA approved
- Domestic or commercial use
CONTROLS RESISTANT STRAINS
Bed Bugs have shown resistance to a number of insecticides in recent years. This ensures that control is a major challenge. Bed Bug Blitz with its pesticide-free, physical mode of action, offers an effective solution against even the most resistant strains. Its mode of action limits the possibility of resistance developing due to its physical rather than chemical/metabolic mode of action.
SAFE TO USE
Amorphous silicas have been used in a wide variety of applications, including food, cosmetics and pharmaceutical (oral and topical) products, for many decades. Based on extensive data, no environmental or health risks have been associated with these materials. Amorphous silicas have not been shown to bioaccumulate and all disappear within a short time from living organisms by physiological excretion mechanisms.
Shake can well before use. Apply Bed Bug Blitz to bedsteads, bed springs, mattresses, upholstered furniture, floor coverings, cracks in walls, behind torn wallpaper, joints in woodwork, etc. Bed Bug Blitz is suitable for use in domestic homes, hotels, hostels and other accommodation providers