KEY REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BUY ANTMASTER LIQUID ANT BAIT
- Ideal for sugar feeding ants such as Black House Ants
- Not classified as a poison so it is very safe
- Extremely palatable - Ants will prefer to feed on Antmaster than other food sources
- Very poular with pest control technicians
- Ready to use - no mixing required
Antmaster Ant Killer is a highly effective ant bait for the control of various species of sugar-feeding pest ants such as Black House Ants, White Footed Ants & Ghost Ants that infest indoors and outdoors. Antmaster Ant Killer is an ultra-low dose non-toxic ant bait for the control of certain pest ants.
Antmaster Ant Killer is a highly effective ant bait for the control of various species of pest ants that infest indoors and outdoors. All worker ants are liquid feeders and most of the commonly found indoor infesting ants have a preference for sugary food types. Antmaster Ant Killer has a patented formulation recipe which caters for these feeding preferences of the major pest ants and serves up a meal they can’t resist. Many pest ants will prefer to feed on Antmaster Ant Killer over most other food sources.
Antmaster Ant Killer is not classified as a poison and with this unparalleled level of safety is the perfect ant bait to use around your property.
FEATURES OF ANTMASTER ANT KILLER
- Highly attractive to a wide range of different sugar feeding ant species
- Kills the queen and the colony
- Economical pack size
- Easy to use
- Made from greater than 99% naturally derived ingredients
- D-I-Y product that comes in a 125ml bottle.
- Antmaster Ant Killer is a highly effective ant bait (Australian trials show it acts faster than most other commonly available baits)
- Clear & odour free
- Perfect for use indoors
- Not classified as a poison - a very high level of safety
Antmaster Ant Killer has a unique formulation recipe which caters to the feeding preferences of most major pest ants and serves up a meal they can’t resist. Many pest ants will prefer to feed on Antmaster Ant Killer over most other food sources.
Australian trials have proven that Antmaster Ant Killer acts faster than most other commonly available ant baits. It is perfect for use indoors, as it is a clear liquid and is odour free. One of the best features is that Antmaster Ant Killer is non-toxic.
Ants are liquid feeders and the most effective ant control is achieved with liquid ant baits. Ants may appear to be controlled by using household aerosol sprays, however, these products can actually make ant problems even worse, because they simply cause them to move to infest other areas. It’s also important to minimise the availability of other food sources such as sugary foods and spillages to ensure bait intake and increase control.
Antmaster Ant Killer is easy to use and apply. Can be applied into small receptacles, such as bottle tops or lids, along ant trails and where ants are seen. Only a small amount of Antmaster Ant Killer (approximately 5ml per ant trail) needs to be applied to the area of infestation.
THE MASTER OF ANT CONTROL IS HERE
Antmaster Ant Killer is a ready-to-use sugar-based liquid ant bait formulation that requires no mixing or dilution prior to use. It can be used in various indoor or outdoor situations and is attractive to sugar-feeding ant species. Trials have demonstrated activity against black house ants, white footed ants and ghost ants. Since not all ants feed on sugary type foods Antmaster Ant Killer may not be attractive to certain species of ants. We recommend the use of Maxforce GB Granular Ant Bait for the control of ants that prefer oil-type foods such as Coastal Brown Ants, Singapore Ants, Fire Ants & Green Head Ants.
In some situations where very large multi-queened ant colonies are present Antmaster Ant Killer will need to be used as part of an integrated ant management program utilising suitably registered barrier surface sprays, such as Delta Force Insecticide or Coopex Residual Insecticide and/or direct nest treatment.
WHY ANT BAIT?
Ant bait is ideal for eliminating inaccessible ant colonies with a delayed action kill that allows foraging worker ants to take the bait back to the colony - wherever it may be hidden.
As true social insects, worker ants quickly recruit nest mates to help take advantage of attractive food sources.
Ant bait also has the advantage of being less intrusive, controlling pests with less pesticide when compared to broad spectrum sprays that have the ability to control a wider variety of pests.
Some granular ant bait and ant gel bait are different formulations, designed to work alone or in combination with each other when a buffet is the best option. They provide a residual of up to one year in protected areas or until the ant bait is completely consumed.
Ants are highly attracted to Antmaster Ant Killer and a great numbers of ants will be seen around the ant bait for some time after placement. These ants should be allowed to continue to feed and ant killer replenished when necessary.
How to use Antmaster Ant Bait
- Before you start make sure all alternative food sources for the pest ants are removed.
- Apply approximately 5ml of Antmaster Ant Bait along ant trails or other areas of infestation.
- Antmaster can be applied in small receptacles such as bottle caps, lids, etc. Even better would be to use Ant Bait Stations to hold Antmaster and protect it from the elements as well as non target species.
- Place bait stations in areas where they will not be disturbed. Try to avoid areas with direct sunlight as the bait will dry out quicker and also ants may be reluctant to eat the bait if it gets too hot.
- Replenish bait stations with more Antmaster as needed until ant activity ceases.